aSeries Touch Screen
Network Multifunction Displays
Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
Swipe or drag your mouse over the display above to explore the aSeries 12" model
- New 9" and 12" models available - 4 models to choose from: 5.7", 7", 9" and 12"
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Sonar Capable - choose an aSeries with built-in digital sonar or built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar. Alternatively, network a CP100, CP300 and/ or CP450C module.
- a9 and a12 feature a built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
Free LightHouse updates are available every few months. Make sure you are up to date with the latest features by installing the latest software.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
- Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom
- Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- a9 and a12 models also support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations
The Best Charts
The advanced LightHouse chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
Learn more about aSeries chart options here
The Smarter Way to Fish
Sonar and DownVision available on selected models
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre
- View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously
- Navionics Sonar Chart Support
- Record bathymetric data
- Create your own customised Navionics bathymetric fishing maps
Simple and Flexible Control
Interact with your aSeries' responsive touch screen or take advantage of wired and wireless remote control options
|All touch screen MFD with pinch to zoom||Turn your smartphone or tablet into a fully functioning aSeries remote control...for FREE!
|This wired remote provides full control of the LightHouse user interface. Control your aSeries from a remote location or mount the RMK-9 alongside any aSeries for hybrid touch control||Simple wheel-mounted wireless remote lets you change range scales, switch between apps or mark waypoints|
Raymarine anywhere onboard
Radar, Instrument Displays, Cameras and more...
|Radar||Instrument Displays||IP Cameras|
|Display radar data with an optional Raymarine Digital, HD and Super HD Color radar antenna||Sharp, easy-to-read analogue and digital instrument display transforms aSeries into a powerful instrument display||aSeries MFDs support IP cameras (requires ONVIF compatibility) including record and playback facilities. a9 and a12 models also support analogue and thermal video|
|Engine Displays||Fuel Management||Custom Screens|
|Connect with NMEA2000 compatible engines for graphical engine data displays||Fuel monitoring with time-to-empty and distance-to-empty calculations and fuel range rings display overlaid on navigation charts||Display multiple screens at the same time, such as chart and radar information|