Raymarine launches gS195 Glass Bridge Multifunction Display
Monday, October 19, 2015
New 19” smart Glass Bridge Multifunction Display powered by LightHouse II
Raymarine, a division of FLIR Systems is announcing today the launch of the 19” gS195 Glass Bridge Multifunction Display. The gS195 will make its public debut at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in Queensland Australia. Raymarine’s largest LightHouse II powered multifunction display, the gS195 joins the 9”, 12”, and 15.4” in the gS Series family of glass bridge multifunction displays. Engineered for premium yachts, the gS195’s edge-to-edge glass construction and slim bezel design blends beautifully with modern helms.
The big screen gS195 meets the needs of demanding captains looking for integrated navigation with unprecedented flexibility. The entire gS Series line of MFDs are smart, self-contained multi touch navigation displays that do not require an extra complicated black box processor.
gS Series displays simply network together to create a powerful glass bridge system that is simple to design and install. Since the gS195 is powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse II user interface, captains can control the system entirely through the touch screen or the gS195’s included RMK-9 remote keypad. The compact RMK-9 provides full function remote control of every gS Series display on the network and multiple RMK-9 remotes can be installed for added flexibility.
gSSeries also features built-in Wi-Fi; enabling skippers to use Raymarine mobile apps to control and view the
gSSeries directly from their smartphone or tablet.
The gS195is equipped with a powerful dual core processor plus a discrete graphics processor to ensure lightning fast performance and responsive touch screen control.
Dual gigabit network ports provide connection to high performance network sensors including Raymarine radar and CHIRP sonar modules. The gS195 is powered by Raymarine LightHouse II, so networking additional gS Series displays is simple and hassle free. Alternatively any Raymarine aSeries, cSeries or eSeries multifunction display can be integrated into a gS Series system. The gigabit network ports also provide power over Ethernet (PoE) for connecting and powering video over IP cameras. The gS195 is also equipped with a dedicated video input port for connection to Raymarine thermal night vision or analogue CCTV cameras.
The gS195 is powered by LightHouse II allowing installers and boat builders to easily design and customize a comprehensive glass bridge navigation network with expanded features and functionality. Here is list of some gS195’s advanced options and features:
- Big display with a slim profile - gS Series displays feature a slim 8mm front bezel and the entire rear housing is less than 73mm deep, making gS Series easy to fit in tight spaces
- Responsive multi-touch touch screen technology with pinch-to-zoom
- Multiple sonar support for the serious offshore angler. View and control Raymarine Digital Sonar, CHIRP Sonar and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar modules independently
- Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar support
- Integrated autopilot control of Raymarine Evolution autopilots. Turn any gS Series display into an autopilot control centre
- Full Thermal Night Vision control and viewing. With superior FLIR thermal night vision technology gS Series is boater’s sixth sense at sea
- Support for Empirbus Digital Switching allows gS Series to control your vessel’s electrical systems. Control lighting, monitor electrical systems, and more.
- AIS receiver connectivity with support for AIS target tracking in both chart and radar applications
- Optional SIRIUSXM Marine Weather receiver support. Receive and animate up-to-the minute forecasts (USA Only)
- Connect with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkngdevices
- Engine integration and fuel monitoring. NMEA2000 support or Raymarine’s optional ECI-100 Universal Engine Interface
- Remote dual-slot microSD card reader for accessing chart data, data backups and LightHouse software updates
gS Series systems are available through Raymarine’s network of certified dealers and OEM boat builders, who can help create and customise a gS Series system that is right for both vessel and owner.
Pricing of the gS195: £9,995.00 ex tax
Availability: July 2014
About FLIR Systems
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR's advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) threat detection. For more information, visit FLIR’s web site at
Raymarine, a world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment for the recreational boating and light commercial marine markets. Designed for high performance and ease of use, the award-winning products are available through a global network of dealers and distributors.
The Raymarine product lines include radar, autopilots, GPS, instruments, fishfinders, communications, and integrated systems. Headquartered in Fareham UK, Raymarine is a division of FLIR Systems, a world leader in thermal imaging. For more information about Raymarine please go to
For further information contact Haley Ellison – FLIR Systems Tel: +1 503/919-0696 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For high resolution images please go to