- Software for: C Series Wide - C90w, C120W, C140w
- Version: v2.35
- Date Released: July 2012
Open Source GPL/LGPL
Some Raymarine products contain software code developed by third parties that are covered by open source GPL and LGPL software license agreements. You can view the third party license agreements by visiting the Manuals and Documents section of our website.
To access the open source GPL and LGPL licensed executables click here
- Improved AIS performance including increase of the Class B AIS target time-out period to prevent the MFD unnecessarily dropping AIS targets and providing correct TCPA calculation of both stationary and active AIS targets.
- SeaTalkNG support for the AIS500
- Added support for 3rd party N2K AIS receivers
- Added support for Navionics 16GB Platinum Plus cartography
- Added support for the DSM400 Fishfinder module (programmed with v5_88 / v5_30 application software / boot loader)
- Added support for the 12KW HD Digital Radar System
- Added TATA (Track Acquisition Turn Angle) to the SPX Course Computer Series
- Resolved erroneous datum shift
- Genset data removed from UI in Data Application Menu – issue with J1939 translation
- Unable to display speed when using fishfinder transducer "Y" cable E66022
- GPS Status on repeater MFD shows either NO FIX or ???
- Invalid depth data displayed when not acquiring bottom-lock
- Resolves isolated cartography sector blanking, mainly reported in Scandinavia