Buoyweather provides accurate marine weather forecasts for any spot on any ocean as well as the Great Lakes and many inland waterways. Simply move the map and pick any point over water to receive a 2-, 7- or 16-day marine weather forecast including wind direction and speed, wave height and direction, swell period, tide tables, air temperature, barometric pressure, sky conditions, precipitation chances, sunrise/sunset times and a moon calendar. Because Buoyweather’s forecast is point-based it is more accurate than a regional weather forecast.
Buoyweather Premium benefits include the ability to save multiple favorite forecast locations for quick access, detailed swell and surf forecasts, customized weather alerts, daily forecast emails and access to dozens of desktop weather charts including significant wave heights and high-resolution winds.
Sign up now a free 30-day trial to Buoyweather Premium!
FREE 30 Day Trial
With Buoyweather you can:
- View 2-, 7- or 16-Day Marine Weather Forecasts
- View 2-, 7- or 16-Day Wind, Wave and Tide Forecasts
- View Additional Weather Data and Sun/Moon Calendar
- Choose between 7-Day and 16-Day Forecast Models
- Save Unlimited Favorite Forecasts
- Edit and Organize Favorites for Easy Access
A subscription to Buoyweather Premium, $79.99 USD for an annual subscription or $14.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription, entitles you to view the Buoyweather Premium 16-day weather forecasts on desktop, mobile and compatible Raymarine devices. Long-time users who prefer the 7-day model can access it by toggling between the two weather models on the forecast page.
We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to email@example.com. For tutorials and information visit Buoyweather.com.
Buoyweather Premium Terms and Conditions
- Subscription services/benefits (described above) are rendered for 1 month or 1 year period depending on product selection
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable