Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions in the Global Limited Warranty, RAYMARINE Products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for;
- Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (the “Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
- Standard Products for two (2) years (the “Standard Limited Warranty Period”);
from the date the Product was purchased by the Original Customer.
During this period and for the Original Customer, RAYMARINE will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use.
If the Dragonfly Limited Warranty or Standard Limited Warranty applies to you, RAYMARINE will not charge you for parts or labour for warranty repairs or replacements.
- If you need to return your Product to RAYMARINE, this must be done through the Raymarine Customer Portal.
- Products must only be returned when you have received a notification number.
- Be sure to remove all accessories and personal information (such as chart cards and sun covers) from the Product.
- Ensure all data (such as waypoints) is backed-up.
- Securely re-package the Product for shipping; and include inside the package, along with the Product being returned:
- The notification number from the Raymarine Customer Portal; and
- Valid proof of purchase including date and place of purchase and Product serial number(s); and
- A copy of your product registration if you qualify for 3-Year Extended Limited Warranty.
For full details about the terms of the warranty view the full policy