Raymarine Announces New Ice Fishing Kit
Friday, December 21, 2018
If after a summer using your Raymarine sonar on the water, you’re wondering how you’ll cope without it when the ice season starts, good news is at hand. Raymarine has just released a purpose-built Ice Fishing Kit to protect your Dragonfly and transform it into the ultimate hard-water fish finder, enabling you to use it all year round.
Whether you’re looking for salmon, trout, grayling, pike or char, the Raymarine Ice Fishing Kit will give you everything you need to make your trip a success. Designed specifically for the Dragonfly and built to withstand the harshest winter elements, the waterproof bag has a rugged base to sit on the ice as well as a stay-open flap to aid viewing when in use.
The Ice Fishing Kit also houses a rechargeable 12v/7Ah battery, charger, and high-frequency CHIRP CPT-S ice fishing transducer with float. Full-sized cargo pockets provide plenty of room for tackle, and the integrated rod holders make it easy for anglers to keep everything organised. The Raymarine Ice Fishing Kit is truly an all-in-one portable fishing package.
Raymarine is proud to announce the November release of its new Ice Fishing Kit, with tailor-made components to transform any Dragonfly Pro, DVS or 1st generation Dragonfly (not included) into the ultimate ice fishing machine.
Raymarine Ice Fishing Kit Features:
- Waterproof bag, 12v/7Ah battery with international charger, base, CPT-S ice transducer with float and clips
- High-frequency CHIRP CPT-S ice transducer targets bait and fish down to 900 feet
- Rugged, waterproof bag with an easy-stay-open door for easy screen viewing
- Pre-drilled provisions for mounting any size Dragonfly Gen 1 or Gen 2
- Extra storage for various size tackle boxes and integrated rod holders to carry all your gear