Experience Visionality™ with Dragonfly and Dragonfly7 Sonar GPS
Raymarine's award winning CHIRP DownVision technology gives anglers underwater vision so close to reality, we call it Visionality!
Experience Visionality and view the world beneath your boat on the Raymarine Dragonfly and the new Raymarine Dragonfly7!
Just power on and fish!
- Choice of display size: Dragonfly (5.7") and Dragonfly7 (7")
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD. View available models
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standards
- Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
Be one of the first to own a Dragonfly7 Sonar GPS
Sign up here and we will let you know when the Dragonfly7 is available!
Dual Channel CHIRP
Dragonfly includes two discrete CHIRP sonar channels.
The first is an ultra-high resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel.
View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate underwater intelligence.
Seeing is believing!
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is a much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
The amazing sonar imagery above is from actual Dragonfly owners. To see more of Dragonfly's real world performance please visit our media area.
Capture a great shot on your Dragonfly and you could win back the cost of your display. Plus we have lots of free Dragonfly accessories to give away. Find out more about our screen capture competition here.
Serious technology for everyone
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly’s cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
- Easy Screen Switcher
- Automatic Sonar Optimisation; No Adjustment Required
- Unique dual-beam CHIRP transducer - CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVision™ in one
- Simple Three Button Control
- Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
- MicroSD chart and memory reader
Navigate with premium Navionics vector charts including Navionics' community sourced Sonar charts.
Alternatively, choose Raymarine's LightHouse freely available vector and raster charts of US waters.
Dragonfly and Dragonfly7 Transducers - Transom mount, trolling motor and through-hull
Dragonfly utilises dual-channel CHIRP transducers. DownVision produces a 60° side-to-side and 1.4° fore to aft beam. The second element provides a conical shaped beam for imaging fish targets, ensuring you will never miss any of the action below your boat.
|Ultra wide DownVision||Fish targeting sonar|
DownVision transducers are available in transom mount, trolling motor and through-hull mounting options. Find out more about Dragonfly transducers here.